Tuesday, February 27, 2007

die Liste

Borrowed from Red. I'm sure this might be too much information for some of ya'lls, but whatever, I don't care.

1. Your first...my first. You were still in high school, I joke about it being statutory rape since you were only 17 and I was 19. My first and currently my last "serious" relationship. We tangoed in my parents old marital bed, seems so bizarre. We hooked up again 7 years later. I don't think we should have. It was as if you had to prove that you learned some new tricks from our first time. The second time around it was a lot better, but hey, we both learned some new things during the seven years with other partners. You became one of the reasons why now I never say never. (1998)

2. We met at Thanksgiving dinner, you worked with one of the ladies I went to church with. We exchanged numbers and ran up each others phone bills. The first time we hung out I wouldn't even let you close your barracks door because I was so nervous. I remember crying once afterwards, but don't know why I was. You never said anything about why I would sit in the shower when we bathed together. You liked to ask how it was, but really I had nothing to compare it to and disliked when you asked that. I later found out you were sleeping with two other girls who both knew about me, while I was clueless about them. I didn't handle it well. A year later you still would ask how good you were...lacking some confidence maybe? (1999)

3. I don't even remember your first name. I knew you from around the base, we could say you were one of the base "players". My friend left me stranded at a club/bar after we got into a bit of an arguement. You lived up the street from me and offered me a ride home. On a whim I agreed to sex so we backtracked to one of your boys place because you actually lived with your baby's mom. I slept with you to spite my friend. She still doesn't know how I got home that night. We hooked up a few more times, because really...my appetite is insatiable. (2000)

4. We met at the Top Hat, you told me your name was Jason, I later found out you went by JD and before I left for college I found out that your real name is J****. I still call you Jason. You lived an hour away, which made it a little hard to get together. You put me in some interesting positions. I can't believe what I once agreed to just to see you. We didn't talk for almost a year, but then got in touch again. I'm glad we're still friends. (2000)

4.5. I can't even remember your name. And in my book you really don't even count. Why? Because you couldn't even get it up and therefore there was never penetration. Maybe you were nervous because your boy was there. Did that even count as a threesome? I can't believe I ever agreed to that. (2000)

5. You are my best friend. We met in college. We played corners in the back seat on the way home from a BSU gathering. We became fast friends. I felt like I forced you the first time, but really, you wouldn't have done it if you didn't want to. We had some interesting adventures...the parking garage, the bathroom, with your roommate three feet away, with your roommate and his girl on the other side of the room, in the back seat of your car (not very comfortable). It was a lot of fun. You were with me when I went from svelte to thick and told me I was beautiful no matter what. For the most part you let me have it when I wanted it, even if that mean several times a day. (2000)

6. We met on Yahoo! Personals. I thought you were a meathead at first. You still tease me about that sometimes. You were my first after an eight month hiatus and I was a little disappointed at first. We hopped back in the saddle a few more times and even though you weren't as big as I would've liked, you knew how to work with what you had. There are times when I think back about some of our rendevous and get turned on all over again. (2006)

7. We met at work and on purpose you said something that made me think you an idiot. We can't stand to be around each other more than a few hours at a time. I honestly didn't want to sleep with you that first time even though I consented. There was no connection. Really I think I just wanted to have sex. I appreciate that you listen to me rant and rave and then tell me how it is. You're honest. (2006)

8. You saw me at a Soul Session and then later sent me a message online saying that you had noticed me (one of your boys recognized me from online). I knew your roommate (because Indianapolis is just that small). You wanted me to take some photos of you. At first I enjoyed our quickies before work...but then the connection was lost and it wasn't doing anything for me. You used to call me almost every morning on your way to work just to talk. I found out in a round about way that you were seeing someone, but you denied it. You still deny it and I think it's ridiculously funny. You like to wear Magnums and I hate to say but you are NOT a magnum man. (2006)

9. Your friend met my friend online, you were there at The Taste when they finally met in person as was I. We noticed each other. You think my curves are sexy and blessed me with the nickname Dangerous Curves. So far you're the best I've ever had and the only one worthy of Magnums that I've been with. You made it all about me and I enjoyed damn near every minute of it...that is until you hit my cervix and then laughed when I said you couldn't go that deep*. It was fun none the less. And I'd love to do it again and again and again. (2006)
*Sweetie, just because you have all that length doesn't mean you have to use it. (2007)

10. We originally met through a friend. A few months after, you found me online and sent me a message. We talked on and off for quite a while. I thought the window for hooking up had passed and we were bound to be just friends. But then again I don't think that window ever closes...well for the most part at least. In my head the connection we had was greater than it really is and I thought the sex was going to be amazing because of it. It wasn't bad, just wasn't as good as I had built up in my head. You seem to have some controls issues, but I understand that from our many conversations. (2007)

Edit:

11. We met on BPM the beginning of August 2005. You're about 4.5 years younger than me, but I don't care. We spent a lot of time talking on the phone and on IM. We got to know each other pretty well. There were times when we wouldn't talk for months, but always reconnected. First came phone and text message sex, then sex via IM. I never thought we'd hook up in person. There were many times when you said you'd come and visit me only to have your plans fall through. I finally took matters into my own hands, stepped outside of my comfort zone and came down to visit you. In about 24 hours we had sex about six times. I tried to push for more, but you were tired. The sex was great, so much so I cussed during sex for the first time. This was the first time I ever let anyone take pictures as well. It was fun. I still can't stop thinking about having sex with you and can't wait to do it again and again. I only wish you didn't live so far away. Well not that far, but far enough. In all honesty, at this moment I want you to be the one I have sex with for the rest of my life. But that has more to do with feelings than it does the sex and a whole other post all together. (2007)

No comments: