Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Happy New Year

...I'm not really sure what to say...but thought an entry was in order.
...it's a new year...new beginnings...new people...new relationships...new friendships...etc...etc...

No resolutions...just goals...dreams...and things to do. Many things to do. Let go, learn to relax and most importantly have fun. Tomorrow is a new day.

Thank you to all the great people in my life that make living more bareable/bearable (not sure which is the correct spelling and I don't feel like looking it up and you know what...I don't have to.)

I'm sure you all want to know what I did for New Year's. Nothing exciting. AB and I hit up Jermaine O'Neal's new joint, 7. It wasn't what I expected. No desire to go back. Maybe it's because it was New Year's. Left there early at like 10ish and went to a Comedy Show, hilarious. The perfect way to bring in the new year. Laughter really is good for the soul. And the best thing about the night...the only money I spent was on my late night snack of good ol' Popeye's Chicken, mmm...chicken.

And as for the confusion in my previous post. Over it. And that's that.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: