Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Desires

• basking in the warm sun, preferably with someone or just a good book
• a place of my own
• my driver’s license
• new job
• more independence

...stronger than yesterday...now it’s nothing but my way...my loneliness ain’t killing me no more...I...I’m stronger...

• more hours at the job I have
• progress and acceptance
• becoming more comfortable with talking to people and working with them
• needs met
• wild and nasty sex
• sweet sticky mangoes
• winning lottery ticket
• lots of smiling, laughing and giggling with and at life
• spending time with friends and getting to know them even better

...if you’ll be my bodyguard...I can be your long lost pal...I can call you Betty...and Betty when you call me...you can call me Al...

• happiness for friends, happiness with life, happiness all around
• lots of hugs and lots of kisses...even if only on the cheek

...been such a long time...I forgot that I was fine...just kiss me on my neck and breathe on myneck...I want somebody to walk up behind me...and kiss me on my neck and breath on my neck...

• loads of cuddling, snuggling, kissing and nuzzling

...all you gotta do is say yes...don’t deny what you feel let me undress you baby...open up your mind and just rest...I’m about to let you know you make me so...all you gotta do is say yes...

• long dresses and flip flops, bermudas and converse, hoodies and jeans and silly tees
• new tattoo
• more fun, more happiness, more success, more smiles, more laughs
• more productivity
• a pedi or four
• shared meals at Yats, Bazbeaux’s, Panera, Maggiano’s, Jimmy John’s...just shared meals
• trips to Chicago, Austin, Tucson, Milwaukee and Las Vegas
• good dates
• new cell phone
• skateboard
• cute, sexy heels
• a good long back scratch and massage
• putting me first and not feeling selfish about it
• being more confident and a little more outgoing, but still being who I am

No comments: