Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Past 15 Years

Had this saved from momomatic's blog and never got around to it, but now that I've got some time:

"Think back on the last 15 years of your life. How would you summarize your life in just 10 bullet points."

So let's see that would be from age 14 to 29. Wow...14. Well...let's go.

1. Moved to Germany. Graduated from high school.

2. Moved back to the US and then back to Germany.

3. Went to and graduated from college. Met my best friend.

4. Moved to Indianapolis, got a job and then got fired for the first time.

5. Found another job. Learned there was much more to Indianapolis than I thought.

6. Realized my love of photography and began to pursue it.

7. Met some of the greatest people ever. (Some of those people have come and gone, but they're still awesome people regardless.)

8. Became "homeless" for a bit, but got back on my feet.

9. Had a few photos published in the local weeklies and had a print bought. Realized my dopeness. And FINALLY got my drivers license.

10. Slowly figured out things well be okay. And that it helps when you surround yourself with good people.

I'm supposed to tag people, but I figure you'll do it if you want to. So get to it...

No comments: