Sunday, February 26, 2012

11 Things

Read this post on Little Chief Honeybee's blog and even thought I wasn't tagged I thought I'd do it anyway. Hey, I'm trying to blog more, so why not? Also, I only have like one blog follower, enjoy. :)

There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.

Let's go!
 
 
11 Random Things 
  1. I was born in Hawaii and have lived there and in Nebraska, Alaska, California, New York, Germany,  Indiana, Florida and Georgia...so far. I've lived the longest in Indiana, but still do not call it home. I consider Hawaii and Germany home, but haven't been back to either in over 10 years. But that's gonna change and soon.
  2. I have to drink milk out of a glass. I think it tastes weird if I drink it out of a plastic cup. I also feel like it's harder to clean out of a plastic cup, not that it's particularly hard to clean, but that's just how I feel.
  3. I often do other tasks while brushing my teeth. Clean the mirrors, put on lotion, put on my clothes, put on my shoes, check my email. I don't know why I can't just stand in the bathroom and brush my teeth, but I can't. 
  4. I wonder what it would be like to have a penis for a day. I think that I'd spend a good amount of time playing with it and seeing what it's capable of. 
  5. I have never bought or owned a car. I want to, but then I don't. They seem like a hassle, though I know life would be little bit easier. I wouldn't have to depend on other people or other modes of transportation. 
  6. If I break a nail, I  have to cut all my other nails. I don't like having one short and the rest long. I like things even. And not just my nails, other things too, when I make cards, items on my desk, boxes at work. I'm okay with my hair being layered though.
  7. I judge books by their covers. Literally. I will randomly pick up books to read by what's on the cover. I end up not finishing books because they end up not being very interesting, to me at least. For this I'm thankful for libraries because at least I'm not paying for the books. Also I've renewed the same book at least 50+ times. I've had it in my possession for at least 3 years now and know exactly where it is. I've only read it once. I always intend to reread it, but never get around to it.
  8. I think I may be one of the few women I know that doesn't carry a purse. All I carry is my business card case with ID, debit card and business cards, keys and phone. I almost always have pockets. Actually I always have pockets as long as I have a bra on and I never leave the house without a bra on. 
  9. I've always wondered what it's like to kiss someone with thin/no lips. I can't wrap my brain around it. I think I may have kissed someone as a teenager, but don't recall it. I'd willingly kiss the right person with thin/no lips just to see what it's like. 
  10. Right now, I have to pee, but don't want to get up because I want to finish this before I move on to anything else. Having to pee is making me work any faster either. I've checked Twitter and facebook a couple of times. I'm kinda stubborn like that. 
  11. For the most part I write in all caps, in print. I will occasionally write in cursive if I have to write a lot of stuff, just because it goes faster.
 Here are the 11 Questions from Little Chief Honeybee's post:
 
1. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not? 
Yes and know. I check on it once in awhile, but I don't live by it. I think a lot of the traits out there for my sign are accurate, but I think that could be said for any sign. 
2. If you could teleport to any time and place, where would you go and why?
I'd go into the future. I'd like to see how successful and happy I am and see if there are any changes I can make now to make that any better.
3. What are the three closest items to you right now?
My phone, some LEGO keychains and a little book I just made to put all the fortunes I've collected from eating Chinese food.
4. If you had a spirit animal, what would it be?
Hmmm...I don't know. People think I'm like a panda. Cute and cuddly, but if you get to close I might bite.
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Being in preschool playing and this kid turning to me and whacking me over the head with a wooden block. My head started to bleed.
6. Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years?
Living some where that's not Indianapolis. Happy and successful. Possibly married or in a committed relationship and with child.
7. Have you kept in touch with your childhood best friend(s)?
I have. We might not be as close as we were back then, but we still keep in touch. I'm pretty good at keeping in touch with people.
8. If you had to describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be?
Quiet, curvy, loyal, creative, sentimental.
9. Describe your idea of a perfect day: Where would you go, what would you do, who would you do it with?
I'd like to start the day with breakfast in bed with him. It'd be warm and sunny out. We'd be headed to a BBQ at a friends place where we'd all spend the day listening to music, hanging out, eating good food and having fun. The day may end by hanging out at a favorite bar where other friends would be listening to music and enjoying the company.
10. What kind of "weird" foods do you like? (They could just be weird to your friends/family, kind of like my pickle sickles!)
I like to eat green beans cold straight from the can with a little bit of salt and pepper. 
11. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
I just started to collect cardigans and dresses. I normally wear pants and shorts with t shirts. But this year my motto is more dresses, down with pants.

And here are my 11 question if you'd like to participate:
  1. If someone were to make a movie about your life, which cartoon character would play you? Why?
  2. Describe your dream home. Where is it located?
  3. If money weren't an object and you were going to treat yourself to a vacation where would you go and who would you bring with you?
  4. Do you have a not so hidden talent? If so, what is it?
  5. What is your favorite beverage, alcoholic or non?
  6. When you've got the blues, what's the one thing you do that cures your blues?
  7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
  8. If you could, would you rather go back in time or forward? Why?
  9. If you could be the opposite sex for one day, what would you do all day?
  10. Someone you don't know is picking you up at the airport, how would your friends describe you so the person knew who to look for?
  11. What one thing do you wish was NEVER invented?
I'm not tagging anyone, but it'd be pretty awesome if someone did this and then linked back to me so I can read it. pleaseandthankyou.

 

No comments: