Sunday, February 19, 2012

Listy McMaker

I like to make lists, but I think you already know that right (I mean just check out the listing label in the sidebar). Right. So I've decided to take part in 30 Days of Lists. This round starts March 1st. You should come join us, it'll be fun and creative and fun. Do it! No seriously...do it.

My reasons for liking lists are many fold. It's easy to see what needs to be done and after you mark the item off to see what has been done. And they help to create a sense of accomplishment. You can make lists of things you want, what you need and compare them to see what comes up on both and help you prioritize. Lists generally help me not forget things. My favorite lists are the ones that have items on them that make me happy. And also listing is sometimes a quick and easy way to blog. Short sentences that sum up days and situations.

So yeah, come play with us.

No comments: