- who ya gonna call? - GHOSTBUSTERS! GenCon was this past weekend as well as MotoGP so downtown was prime for people watching. I left the comfort of my apartment JUST to sit in the mall and watch people. Best weekend of the year with all the costumes, mixed with all the bikers that were parked downtown too. It was a nice mix.
- free schtuff - This was a pretty good week for free stuff. Nail polish Klout perk from Essie, razors from CVS with ECB (just when I needed them) and pizza from a friend when I was super hungry. I love free stuff, but not all free stuff is good. I don't care for STD's. You can keep those.
- pillow time - I started sewing together my space invader pillow this week. I ran out of fabric, but I was able to make some adjustments. I hope to have it done by this evening so I can stuff and throw it on my couch. I see a couple more of these in my future.
- pumpkin muffins - is it fall yet? I'm trying to push the season by making pumpkins muffins. These are delicious and only TWO ingredients, unless you're like me and want to doctor them up and add two extra ingredients. cake mix + canned pumpkin + pumpkin pie spice + instant putting mix put in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes on 35. Thank me later.
- run forest run - this is my last week of couch to 5K training. I so enjoy those morning runs much better than the evening. I have two weeks until the 5K I signed up for. All I need now is to work on my time/speed.
- Indie Gift Box - Okay, so I'm adding a sixth because my shop is the current feature on the Indie Gift Box site. Awwwww yeah!!!
Also, after 12 years of living here the Midwest has finally decided to welcome me by giving me allergies. I love it. *grumble, grumble*