First off, I did my first 5k this past Saturday and had a blast. Here's a photo from the end of the race. I'll share a little bit more about it later this week.
Today, just for fun I'm linking up with Rachel from lala Lists with some of my random opinions. Go ahead and judge me, I don't care.
- a sprinkle of sea salt on top of hot cocoa is what's real in the streets.
- the movies will never be as good as the book.
- all the mismatched socks are partying in another realm and laughing at our frustration
- you're never too old to play with toys.
- but there is a fine line between weird obsession and enjoying life and having fun.
- people who subtweet are pansies, man up or shut up
- blogger word verification is a modern day torture device.
- witches and wizards and unicorns do exist. just because you can't see them doesn't mean they aren't there.
- pajama pants shouldn't be worn any further than the end of the side walk to get the mail or the trash can.
- mangoes and pineapples are the best fruits ever
- Nutella is what heaven would taste like if it actually exists.
- if you buy your child a $150 toy after your child has called you stupid, amongst other names, you ARE stupid.
- just because they make something in your size, doesn't mean you should wear it
- Channing Tatum is much tastier looking than Ryan Gosling.
- there are two types of people in the world. people who pee in the shower and those who lie about it. I believe George Carlin said this. i agree.
- as amazing and complicated as the Universe is, no one should ever utter the words, I'm bored. there's way too much to do, see, experience and learn.