|photo via wallpaper pimper|
This is my obligatory Thankgiving/thankful post. It's nice to be able to get back online and read blogs and write posts and work on other things. I'm happy to be finished working on Handmade Promenade items (though I have a few more things I want to make and drop off). I've got plenty of other things I have to start working on. I have a few more deadlines to work on. More about those later. Let's talk about what I'm thankful for...
- another day. Waking up this morning.
- a roof over my head.
- food to cook and eat today. I've got a lot of extra if anyone is hungry.
- clothes on my back.
- a job to go to tomorrow.
- that I didn't have to work today. I think it's crazy that stores are already open as I write this. Let people spend time with their families.
- friends and family. The support they've given me. The smiles they put on my face. The hugs and all that sappy, mushy stuff.
- my customers. You guys rock! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have much of a business.
- the friendships that have formed from my blog. The support y'alls give. The fact that you don't judge my craziness...or maybe you do, but you keep it to yourself.
- my health.
- and a bunch of other stuff that I can't think of right now, but am thankful for.
My etsy shop might be a little bare right now because I've been working on things for Handmade Promenade, but that doesn't mean I don't have anything to sell. I love to do custom work. Ask Rima from Bolu by Rima. She asked for a little bunny hat and the Bolu Bunny Hat was born. Let me make you a bear hat or if bears aren't your thing a dinosaur hat (if you need it child size, I can make them child size as well). Maybe the weather has actually cooled down where you live and you could use a soft and warm popcorn cowl. Or maybe you're looking for something else. Just let me know.
If you don't have an etsy account, that's okay. We can work out the details of a purchase via email (issa[.]ino[at]gmail) and I can invoice you via PayPal instead. Pssssst...*whispers*
I also like to use ebates to shop as well. I usually check both Mr. Rebates and ebates to see who has the better cash back percentage. Yeah. I'm one of those shoppers.