Friday, January 11, 2013

WTCraft Week 2


A lot of crocheting this week. I tried thinking of different things to post every day. I didn't want people to get bored seeing the same project over and over, but then I thought it'd be cool to see how some projects go from start to finish. What do you think?

top to bottom and left to right: puppy bowtie, fabric for a wallet, cowl, wallet, jellyfish, the beginnings of a new cowl, half way done with a cowl.


Don't forget, Tuesday is the last day to sign up for our Valentine's Gift Exchange.


reading - A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
This post brought to you in part by:

6 comments:

Angie said...

I'd give anything to know how to crochet. My Grandma used to crochet us such awesome things. I wish I'd taken the time to have had her to teach me before she passed away.

Jen said...

The puppy bowtie is amazing! :)

Steff said...

The jellyfish is so cute!!

welldressedmaker said...

you are a crochet queen. That is all.
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

the shop of worldly delights

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your crafting updates on Instagram! I can speak from the perspective of both the puppy and the human that the bow tie is simply amazing.

MacKensie said...

Beautiful crafts! I'm a new follower! :)

xo

MacKensie
mackensieg.blogspot.com