Saturday, March 30, 2013

WTCraft - week 13

Not sure what the weather is like where you are, but Old Man Winter is having trouble letting go. The sale continues... EVERYTHING is 50% off with the code SPRING50!



First, yup, I'm a day late, but whatevs. It's my blog and I'll blog when I want to. Ha! Since I'll be on vacation starting on Wednesday there will be no WTCraft post next week, but that doesn't mean I won't be trying to find crafty things to do while I'm a way. If you follow me on instagram, look for this hashtag (#365WTCraft) to see what I'm doing.
top to bottom from left to right: custom card, paper roses for kissing balls, fixing my work pants, piecing triangles, missed a day, pressing squares, squaring up
I missed another day. It was one of those days. It's only the second day I've missed and I'm already 3 months in. I don't think that's bad at all. I figure I can miss one day a month and I'm still doing okay on a 365 project.

reading - Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
This post brought to you in part by:

1 comment:

Jen said...

Fun crafts! :) Have a great weekend!