Happy Half Year! Is that a thing? If not it should be. We've got a whole six months left before a new year. If your year isn't going great you still have plenty of time to make it great. Set some goals and conquer them. You can do it!
- donate, sell, trash apartment stuff - This is going super slow. I keep telling myself I'm going to get to it and then I get caught up doing something else instead. I really need to make a better effort. If I put as much effort into it as I do working out I'd be golden. - 0
- work out AT LEAST 3 times a week - Oh yeah! I ran an obstacle course this weekend. I'll post about it later this week. I'm really enjoying working out. I got AT LEAST 3 times a week. More if my work schedule permits. Having gympact on my phone really helps. AND I've finally started to lose a few lbs. I'm super excited. - 1
- send out extra stuff to consignment shops - I haven't even touched the stuff I have except to move it into a new pile maybe. I had some good intentions a few nights ago and then I got distracted by the internet. One of the consignment shops I sell at is hiring and I'm thinking I will apply for the position and drop off some stuff at the same time. Wish me luck. - 0
- enjoy the outside - I haven't spent as much time outside as I would have like to, but I've probably spent more time outside than I have been. That's good enough. Still needs some work though. It's nice outside and who wants to be stuck inside all the time. - 1
- organize LEGO bricks - Mostly finished. I sent out two nice size boxes of bricks to a couple of friends. I have one set that I need to take a part and store. I wish I could buy more sets to build. - 1
I want to take it kinda of easy this month. It's summer time and I want to have fun. I also want to be able to have fun in the future so it's time to start saving up some money. I've got a bit in savings now and I keep forgetting that it's there. That's how I like it. I've also gotten into a bad habit of eating out more than once a week. A slice of pizza from Whole Foods, a burrito from Qdoba, Popeye's. It's no conducive to my goal of losing the poundage so I need to cut back. Of course when I go to Chicago that'll be on hold since I won't be able to eat at home.
What are your goals this month? Grab the button below, leave your link in the comments section below. Let's get some stuff done.