Friday, July 12, 2013

strange dreams and my latest obsession


this photo has nothing to do with this post, but I want one of these. it's a pomsky

So yesterday morning before I was rudely awakened by a text message I was in the middle of a super long dream where I was pregnant. I hadn't had sex in 3 years, but some how I was pregnant. Also, before I woke up I was dancing around to Call Me Maybe and my friends were cracking up at me. Sounds about right.

It doesn't bother me that I was pregnant. I'd wanted to have two kids by the time I was 35 (don't see that happening...maybe one, not two at this point). It bothers me that I don't know who the father was and that I was pregnant without having had sex.

What does it all mean???

Okay, sorry about that. I've composed myself and now I can talk about my latest obsession...mystery shopping. I plan to do a more in depth post about this in the future, but for now I'm just going to say how much I am enjoying doing this. I've been mystery shopping since October/November of last year and have done about 8 or 9 so far.

I'm learning more and more about mystery shopping daily and have signed up with probably 20+ companies. There are jobs/shops out there for just about everything. Preschools, automotive shops, hotels, high end restaurants, fast food joints, banks, storage places etc. So far I've done phone shops for a hotel, eaten at a sandwich shop and shopped a couple of retail stores. There's a lot involved, but it's fun and you get to do fun stuff for free and sometimes even get paid.

I think it's a good way to earn extra money (you could probably make a couple hundred dollars a month if you set them up right) and if you're single/dating  it's a good way to go on dates and save money. Ha!

Anywho, yeah that's it. I'm off this weekend and have a couple of shops I hope to get assigned to me so I'll be doing those and if I'm not I'll be hiding out at home hopefully being productive. Hiding out at home is my new thing right now.

Okay, bye!

reading - The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan
This post brought to you in part by:

5 comments:

Jen said...

OMG! That dog is seriously adorable!!

Yen said...

PUPPPPPY!!
You must tell me more about this mystery shopping. I signed up once for somewhere but I wasn't sure if it was legit and spammed their emails haha

welldressedmaker said...

Firstly, I WANT THAT PUPPY! Dude, weird dreams. I have some of the weirdest ones that involve me having kids, and they freak me out, I actually wake up in a sweat.

I totally didn't know that the mystery shopping thing was real! OMG-- that must be super fun!

Simply Evani said...

You are a mystery shopping superstar! I wish I had more time to do them.

Jan said...

I saw you tweet about mystery shopping before and I am finally about to google it. But how do I get started with that thing?

Jan Loves