Tuesday, October 8, 2013

34 - a birthday wish list

34 things that I wouldn't mind getting for my birthday (of course I want all the non material things like time well spent with people I care about and happiness and what not, but I wouldn't mind some material things too). It wasn't that easy to compile this list. For the most part I think I want things on a whim. The top 3 things that I'd like and have been wanting for awhile are: HTC One smartphone, mermaid leggings and a PUBLIC bike, hopefully the birthday faery is sweet to me this year and I get those mermaid leggings. Here's the entire list in no particular order...yeah, this is a picture heavy post.


Day of the Dead Cameo via Hungry Designs


Floral USB Turntable via Urban Outfitters


Draw the Line via Sephora


C7 via PUBLIC


Sherpa Dish Chair via Target


Grey Hemp Cordones via TOMS


 Stir Fry Pan via Target


Indian Summer Fat Quarter Bundle via Westwood Acres


Charcoal and Clay Face Mask via Dress Green


HTC One via HTC



   Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR via Canon



Hello Kitty Vans via Vans x Sanrio



  Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap in Tea Tree via Dr. Bronner's



Kanpe Tea via David's Tea



 red sabo wood earrings 0g via avaia artistic jewelry



solar powered charger via eBay



Honey Crisp Half Yard Bundle via Westwood Acres



smartphone spy lens via photojojo



wood plugs with cz via omerica organic



Johnny Cupcakes x TMNT Big Kid Shredder via Johnny Cupcakes



Hello Kitty Bag via Sanrio



  black sandals via seychelles



sparkle knit dress via american eagle



faux sherpa lined boots via american eagle



enchant fat quarter bundle via westwood acres



The Charge Card via photojojo



 leather satchel via frye



MacBook Pro via apple


KitchenAid Stand Mixer in Contour Silver via KitchenAid



The Olive Branch Body Wash via Lush USA



Sweet Thai Coconut Tea via Adagio



hoodie dress in black via cocoricooo




Pink Slingshot via Hella Slingshots



Black Mermaid Leggings via G Pop Clothing

What kinds of things are on your birthday list? Also, yep...34 items because I'm turning 34. It's okay, you don't have to believe me...most people don't. I'm okay with that.

reading - Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
This post brought to you in part by:

2 comments:

Bre said...

Fingers crossed for the birthday fae!

I wanted a kindle paperwhite. It's at the UPS office waiting for me I also want a massage and a flash for my T3.

Simply Evani said...

Those leggings are awesome! I love the hello kitty vans too, those are too cute. Hope you get some goodies on this list!