Monday, November 18, 2013

stopping through

fingerless gloves via etsy

asdfjlsadljkflksdlksdflkjasdlkjlkjasdlkjsdflkjsdflkjasdlalds

Yep. It's the busy time of year. I've got 300+ unread blogs in my feedly. It'd be a shit ton more, but I've been unsubscribing to blogs I've lost interest in. It happens.

I packed up $1400 worth of product this morning and dropped it off at the Handmade Promenade Holiday Pop Up Shop today. I was also informed that another shop is popping up and was asked to be part of it. My hands will continue to be busy until after Black Friday. I'm running out of yarn. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that. I may have committed to more than I should have. It's hard to turn down the opportunity to make money doing something I enjoy. Actually, I should've started a lot earlier. It's a lesson learned for next year. Start in January.

I haven't forgotten about updating my $100 Challenge. That post is coming...hopefully this week.

I didn't realize Thanksgiving was next week. I need to plan my dinner and grocery shop. A bacon covered turkey will be involved and I think a pumpkin cheesecake. I'm not quite sure what else.

Also, can I tell you how awesome the company I work for is...the mall I work at is opening at 8PM on THANKSGIVING DAY!!! Douches. BUT, the company I work for has decided that our store won't open until 5AM. And they will be feeding us most of the weekend. I don't think there are many companies out there doing that these days. I'm thankful for the company I work for. Oh and we usually get some pretty awesome Christmas gifts (even though I don't celebrate Christmas).

Okay, I have to get back to work.
 
reading - Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
This post brought to you in part by:
 

1 comment:

RobAndEvani Wedding said...

Yeaaaa I've been bad at reading and writing blogs lately... Oh well! :)