Wednesday, June 1, 2005

First Day at the 9 to 5 and Other Random Stuff

It's official, the adventures of Lewis minus her good buddy Clark have begun. Where do I begin? Let's see...Clark ditched me about two weeks ago, but I don't blame him. I'm starting a new life here in Indianapolis and he didn't want to come with, plus he I doubt he'd like living in the closet (it might be a walk-in, but with all my stuff there ain't much space).The first few days here by myself were rough, but it's to be expected. That's what happens when you move to a new town all by yourself and you don't know anyone. You can't imagine the conversations I had with Clark, they weren't happy ones. The days have gone by and they're getting a lot better. I still don't quite like it, but hey, it's only been a little over two weeks. As everyone says, give it some time. Blah, you give it time. I like to results NOW!

Let's see what else has happened in the last two weeks...My "sister" was here this weekend, we went to Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom in Louisville. She took me to the mall. She took me out to a local night club, twice. I've been ripping and running all weekend with her. I haven't seen her in four years and it's been lots of fun. It was nice to get to see parts of this city that I probably won't see again for a long while and hang out with a friend. (That's what happens when you don't have a driver's license.)Today was my first day of work. It was okay. Had to get up way to early, when I got home I hopped online to take care of some business and then promptly dove into bed for too long nap. It felt good though. Oh and a couple of people I know from school and worked with two summers ago work where I work too. It's nice to see a familiar face. And I think I was pretty social too, I conversated with a couple people. And those who know me know I don't normally go out of my way to talk to anyone. Yay me...I'm growing. LOL.

I'm skipping around, horrible I know, but that's me...I'm random. Ask Clark, he can attest to that.

Time to get ready for work tomorrow...I wonder what tomorrow will bring, hopefully something fun.

No comments: