Friday, June 3, 2005

I Don't Like Clark

I don't like Clark, he didn't bother to call on Tuesday to see how my first day on the job was and then when I called him on my lunch break on Wednesday he snapped at me and then went off some more because I asked why the heck he was still in bed at almost one in the afternoon. Petty, I know, but that's me. I still like Clark, saying I don't like him is just my way to let him know I'm mad or whatever at him. The words "I don't like you" actually come out of my mouth more often than you'd think, but it's no big.Anyway, this week at work wasn't too bad. It's having to wake up at 5:45 that's killin' me. I get to work 45 minutes early and get to hang out with all the other people who come in early. They are usually a few older women who do laps around the parking lot. It's actually pretty nice, especially when it's still cool out. The work isn't too bad, just staring at a computer screen all day. Usually by lunch I'm ready for the day to be over. And then when I get home I'm exhausted, what causes this exhaustion I have no idea. When I get home I lay down on my bed and then next thing you know it's 7 o'clock and I haven't even thought about dinner yet. It has actually turned into an ugly cycle. I get up early, go to work, come home, nap, have late dinner and then can't fall a sleep at a decent hour. I am actually enjoying having something to do during the day and I've got money to pay bills too. Woo hoo! Now if I could get my creative mojo back so I can start working on some scrapbooking projects and work on getting my handmade card business off the ground.

Argh...what is up with my neighbors playing their music so freakin' loud all the time. It's after 1o o'clock and all you can hear is base. Maybe I'm just too sensitive to the noise. I think I need my own house where I don't share walls with anyone. Heck, I think I need a place out in the middle of no where so no one can bother me. LOL. Wait, could it be, the music has stopped. Yay!!! Now I can get some rest. Who know what this weekend will bring. Hopefully something exciting. I need some excitement in my life. Plus I'm sure this all seems pretty boring since all I do is go to work and come home. I need to find some local friends or something.

No comments: