Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Over the Hump

Yay, only two more days left of work. Work ain't that bad, I just really like the weekend, even though I don't have any plans it's a nice break from waking up at 5:45AM. Assuming I don't wake up early and can't fall back asleep. It's nice to have a regular 9 to 5. I especially like that I don't have to worry about work when I leave. Work stays at work. It's not where I expected to be after I graduated, but then again, I wasn't sure where I expected to be.This past weekend was decent. I was up way to early on Saturday, but it was a good thing. I got out of the house early and headed to the mall. It's nice to be able to browse and shop without the crowds. I didn't quite find what I was looking for, but I did fine some new Baby Phat jeans that I'm in love with. They make my butt look awesome. I love their jeans, just for a girl with a figure like mine. I did end up spending more time out than I thought. I figured I'd be in and out since there was no crowd but I had decided to do a couple laps around the mall to make sure I didn't miss anything. LOL. I'm at the point where I never know when I'll go shopping.

Sunday was a good day too, I sat out a bit to try and even up my tan and ended up with a bit of a sunburn on my back. It's itchy. Need to remember to look for a new bathing suit top. I really dislike swimsuit shopping, but what can I do, naked is not an option. LOL.

I had been craving a hamburger/steak/red meat all week so I treated myself to Applebees after sitting out. It was yum and felt so much better having had my red meat fix. I've been eating so much chicken for the past couple of weeks that I thought I might start laying eggs. Gotta make a good shopping list this week so I can have a better variety of food to eat, mmm...can't wait to go grocery shopping.

No comments: