Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Livin' on a Break

So yesterday was my last day of work. Woo hoo...then I get a call asking if I could come in today for the rest of the week. Well, if they would've given me more notice I might've said yes. But I had plans last night AND I had my heart set on sleeping in. And boy was it nice.Last night I went to a bar with a coworker. It was karaoke night. It was pretty fun. I didn't have anything to drink, it was cold and most everyone who sang was actually pretty good. I haven't stayed up that late in awhile. It was a little tiring. Sheesh, what's happened to me. I used to stay up until all hours of the night all the time. I must be getting old. Or is that what happens when you graduate from college and work 8 hour days. Hmmmph, we'll just see about that.
After sleeping in this morning, I got up and went grocery shopping. Fun, I now have food. Yay!!! Got home and leafed through the mail and then my lovely neighbor asked me to accompany her and her adorable puppies to the dog park. If it hadn't been so muggy it would've been more fun. It was nice to play with all the dogs. I have to look into getting one, I miss not having a pet. Also, my neighbor is awesome. I wish she wasn't moving at the end of the month, but wish her the best of luck.

Other than that, nothing exciting going on as of yet. Hopefully these next few days off will be filled with fun. I need to start looking for another job or something. Although if I really didn't want to and wanted to wait it out until September for my "current" job to start back up I'd be okay. (I found some money I had in savings that I forgot about and I got my deposit back from my old place, woo hoo!!!)

Oh and I finally remembered to buy a garbage can for my kitchen. Yay! I know, isn't it exciting.

I wanna go to Las Vegas. I need a vacation.

No comments: