Sunday, January 8, 2006

A Year in Review

Thiefed this from another blog...thought about adding pictures...but not today.
Looking back at 2005

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? Went on a road trip with someone I'd known less than a month...look I'm still a live. LOL.

2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't make any...and I'm not making any...I will start working on that to do list though.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yep.

4. Did anyone close to you die? Nope.

5. What countries did you visit? Just the good ol' USA.

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? Love and success in all my endeavors.

7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? May 2005, I stepped out on my own.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Moving and surviving by myself.

9. What was your biggest failure? Not getting bills paid off.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Just a regular ol' cold.

11. What was the best thing you bought? Pretty diamond ring.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Mine...I haven't seriously injured or maimed anyone yet for being stupid.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Clark's.

14. Where did most of your money go? Rent, food, student loans.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Stepping out of my comfort zone and asking a guy out...only to be stood up. It's cool though.

16. What songs will always remind you of 2005? I don't know.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i) happier or sadder?: happier
ii) thinner or fatter?: fatter
iii) richer or poorer?: poorer monetarily, richer in the friend department.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Saved more and ate healthier. Been more open.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Complaining and crying.

20. How will you be spending Christmas? Spent Christmas 05 with AB and her fam.

22. Did you fall in love in 2005? I wish.

23. How many one-night stands? Huh? What's that?

24. What were your favorite TV programs? The OC, Friends, Reunion, Deparate Housewives, Las Vegas...

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Not that I recall.

26. What was the best book you read? I've read quite a few books and I don't even remember most of the titles. Need to keep better track of the things I read.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery? The talent on MySpace

28. What did you want and get? Didn't ask for anything, didn't get anything.

29. What did you want and not get? See above. Although I could answer both questions another way. I won't...because I don't want to.

30. What was your favorite film of this year? Syriana and Crash

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Spent the day alone, had lunch by myself and I'm now 26.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Not being alone so much.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? Laidback.

34. What kept you sane? Good friends

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I don't really know.

36. What political issue stirred you the most? Hurricane Katrina

37. Who did you miss? My dad.

38. Who was the best new person you met? AB...my sister from another mother.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: Even the person you trust the most will sometimes hurt you even if they don't mean to.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: I rarely listen to lyrics...I'm a background sound kind of girl.

No comments: