Friday, February 17, 2006

Adios Mi Amigos, Adios

Today is the day that AB and I take off for Atlanta for a weekend of fun, fun and more fun. Who knows if we'll come back. Yeah right, we'll be back on Monday. Just in time for me to finish up my homework and post it.
Can't wait to see my friend JY from good ol' Heidelberg. I ain't seen him in like 7 years or something like that.

School is going alright. I'm still trying to get used to being back in class even though the classes are online. My procrastination is kicking in big time and I've been turning in my assignments at the last, last minute.

The ugly ol' Hallmark holiday was okay. AB and I went to Olive Garden for lunch. I recommend the Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo. Good for lunch and breakfast the next day. We also went and got pedicures...she even convinced me to get a red...the color is so girly, so weird for me. And then we hooked up with her cousins P and T and we went our for some drinks.

The past two days have been blah for me. The sun hasn't really been out and I'm still getting over this awful cough and have been doing a lot of laying in bed. I really hate when the weather outside can control how I feel. The laying in bed was nice, it's always nice...but I felt so blah...I couldn't even get motivated to do anything. It was awful.

Other than that, life is okay I guess. I'm content. I've come to the conclusion that although I say I'm ready to be in a relationship, I'm scared and I think I subconsciously sabotage any and all relationship potential by turning guys into friends or just being an ass or saying too much, too soon. I tell myself that if a relationship was presented to me I'd jump in with both feet, it might not lead to marriage or be long term, but it'd be the experience I lack or something like that. Does that make sense? It's makes sense in my head...but doesn't seem like it translate to "paper". And currently, I'm confused by a couple of men in my life. I don't know what to do or say to either of them. One I've put on the back burner for now and the other...I don't know what to do about him...he puzzles me the most. They say actions speak louder than words...but how do you know what those actions are really saying???

Anywho...I really need to either look at this homework so I can get the majority of it done or something.

TTFN and say what you mean and mean what you say...

No comments: