Saturday, May 20, 2006

525,600 Minutes

It's official as of May 15th I've lived here for a year, on my own. Well when I was at school I was on my own, but this is different. And sure I haven't spent all 525,600 minutes here in Indianapolis, this girl likes to road trip and that she does when she gets the chance.

It's hard to believe I've been here for a year. Time just flew right by and I didn't even do the few things I said I would. But it happens. A lot has changed for me. I've changed. I think I said that in my last post, but you know what, it's worth saying again. I've changed and I think they've all been good changes. Of course I'm still "finding" myself, but for the most part, I know who I am and that's a good thing. Now all I need to do is get working on these other things.

Now to find another excuse to go out, drink and be merry.

No comments: