Saturday, May 13, 2006

You Are Here

Well I'm here, I don't know where you're at though. I really hadn't planned on moving, but I had given it some thought and decided I wanted a place to call my own.  Not too shabby if I don't say so myself.  I'll probably be redecorating though.

I decided to change the title because I thought this suited me better.  While my misadventures will still be mostly without my good buddy Clark, there are new characters that have joined me.

I've been here in Indianapolis for a year now and there have been lots of changes.  I'm more independent than I was before and I've met loads of new people both online and off (oodles of mens). And for those of you who knew me before last year knew I wasn't much for meeting people.  I'm living my life day by day and having as much fun as I can.  I still have my bad days, but they seem to be fewer and far between.  I've gotten moving on some of my goals and have created many more. I've come quite a ways.

Okay enough of this sappy reflection crap.  I'm here now and not there.  Back to your regularly scheduled programing.

No comments: