Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm Too Sexy for This Shirt, So Sexy It Hurts

About a week or two ago I was partaking in one of my late night conversations with DW and he proceeded to tell that I was silly, but in a sexy way. I am no stranger to being called silly. There are days when several people have declared that I am just that. Now being called sexy, on the other hand is...weird. I just don't see myself that way. Do I think I'm attractive, yeah sure, to an extent.

So what is it that constitutes sexy? I myself believe that sexy is in the eye of the beholder.

And you know what I thought I had a whole lot more to say about this topic but it has escaped me. I'll have to come back later if I have anything more thought provoking to say about the subject. But hey, feel free to contribute.

In other news...four day weekend began today. Well four day weekend for me because I decided to take today off too. And we're having nice weather here. Couldn't have picked a better thing to do.

Carry on.

No comments: