Sunday, August 20, 2006

C'mon, let's hug it out.

  1. "Why are you on MySpace...do some work...do some work."
  2. Daily call has been rec'd.
  3. TJ had that, "I wanna chill with you but I'm not gonna ask you but if you ask me I'd come over" vibe going on in his voice.
  4. While I wouldn't mind hanging out, I didn't ask.
  5. It's funny.
  6. Let's see if he calls back later when he gets home.
  7. Let's see how productive I can be today.
  8. Wish me luck.
  9. *sigh*
  10. I did something today.
  11. And...a whole lot of nothing.
  12. I'm bored...very.
  13. I wanna go out.
  14. I gots me some cinnamon rolls a baking. Yum.
  15. I can't believe I ate all of them.
  16. Okay I can...I'm a pig, I know that.
  17. Nick smelled good. Mmmmm.
  18. Dude, what's up with your hair...and that suit?
  19. It was kind of crowded.
  20. Doing so well...had escaped those from McHell...and then he walked in. Damn it.
  21. Too much cigarette smoke.
  22. I don't like cleaning. Well I do, but I don't.
  23. I think it's the trash that really gets on my nerves.
  24. How does one person make so much trash?
  25. I don't like vacuuming w/ my crappy vacuum either. Bleh.
  26. Kitchen and bathroom are "clean."
  27. Been doing some html/css coding to my other blog.
  28. Slightly productive if I don't say so myself.
  29. Something is better than nothing.
  30. "You wanna hug it out? C'mon, let's hug it out."
  31. Trash is gone. Or at least some of it.
  32. Makes me feel kind of good.
  33. Burgers were good.
  34. All the outlets in my kitchen are not working.
  35. I want sex...RIGHT NOW!

No comments: