Sunday, October 29, 2006

"...I wanna kiss you underneath the stars..."

  1. I haven't listed in almost two months.
  2. I really didn't mean to take such a long leave of absence.
  3. Since then I've gotten a job and I've turned 27.
  4. I've also had the best sex ever in my life.
  5. I always say I'm not looking for a relationship, but really I think that's exactly what I want.
  6. I wanna come home and have someone to cuddle up on the couch with and discuss our days.
  7. I'm so behind in my classes, it's ridiculous.
  8. I really need to manage my time better.
  9. I say I'm done with Mr. T but I really just want to call him and see what he's up to.
  10. I don't think the talk I wanna have with Big Head is going to go the way I want it too. I can only hope that it does.
  11. I keep buying things I don't need when I should really be paying my bills.
  12. What's my problem?
  13. I need to manage my money a lot better.
  14. I need to list this stuff on eBay.
  15. I need to work my Cha Cha job more often.
  16. I need to grocery shopping.
  17. I need to start watching my diet.
  18. I have a lot of needs.
  19. I need help with my needs.
  20. I've made some new female friends.
  21. That seems to be a good thing.
  22. Nick is hilarious.
  23. I think I'm not even going to have a talk with Big Head. I'm just going to end it so to speak. There isn't much to end since there really wasn't anything.
  24. I want to stop lying to myself about what I want.
  25. I have no idea who I am anymore.
  26. I thought I knew what I wanted.
  27. Mmmmm...Yats for dinner with a new friend.
  28. Tonight I swear I'm going to start working on all my late homework. Really. I am.
  29. Tomorrow I will finish it.
  30. I used to be good at school.
  31. "...Let's go to the park...I wanna kiss you underneath the stars...Maybe we'll go to far..."
  32. I love John Legend's new album Once Again.
  33. Robin Thicke's album is great too.
  34. I really don't think love songs are good for me right now though.
  35. Why I torture myself I don't know.
  36. Why do I buy tanks/camis with shelf bras? They serve purpose for me and well I've finally gotten smart and start cuttin' them out.
  37. Of course I've ruined a few since I'm not quite watching what I'm doing.
  38. I do some stupid shit sometimes.
  39. We *all* do.

No comments: