Wednesday, January 10, 2007

This is a free butt country.

  • Some days I feel uncomfortable in my own skin.
  • A croissant or muffin would be REALLY good right now.
  • I have no desire to go out into the cold today.
  • I love days off in the middle of the week.
  • Especially when it's sunny and beautiful out.
  • The JJ's delivery driver was just as cute as he sounded on the phone.
  • I wanted to hit on him when he came to the door.
  • I should've taken the chance and did it.
  • Next time.
  • The bras I ordered from work came today.
  • They have air pockets...Do I look like I need air pockets???
  • I'm sure I'll find something creative and entertaining to do with them.
  • Maybe they'll go into an art piece.
  • *laughs*
  • "...got money in the bank...shawty what you drank..."
  • Did that really just come out my mouth?
  • Madness.
  • "This is a free butt country." -Oprah
  • Dinner was sooooo good tonight.
  • I stuck to my shopping list today. Woo hoo.
  • Not a good idea to scratch your scalp the day you plan on coloring your hair.
  • The raven haired beauty is back.
  • Now it's time to make some break and bake cookies.
  • I baked too many and now I'm getting sleepy.
  • Ellen D is hi-fucking-larious..."Step 1. Jab a whole in the box, Step 2. Stick the straw in the box, Step 3. Suck on the straw...Aqua 2Go"
  • Spoofing Dick in a Box of course.
  • Mary was talking to a customer about my breasties at work today.
  • The girls are talked about regularly.
  • Sometimes at work when I'm greeting, some of the heavier women have this expression of "Why do you work here?" on their face.
  • Because lady...I got front and back.
  • My days are so uneventful.
  • I need a challenge.
  • Almost burned the cookies AGAIN!
  • Still good. Especially with milk.
  • Please stop with all the reality TV already.
  • Okay, no more fighting the sleep that wants to take over my body.

No comments: