Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Put Me Out of My Suffereing

I'm sick.  I can't stand it.  I just want someone to bring me some OJ, some good drugs and take care of me.  I'm blaming these cooties on DE.  I know it's his fault.  I just can't prove it yet.  Oh I loathe being sick.  I'm an awful sick person.  I'm like a wimpy man who cries and complains the entire time.  My throat is dry.  My nose is stuffed and starting to get raw.  I can't close my mouth when I eat because then I can't breath.  Heck, I don't even want to cook anything and will sit all day and not eat.  I should've relaxed today, but I had homework and stuff to get done and if I wasn't doing that all I wanted to do was clean.  I haven't quite grasped the concept of sitting still.  I need to be moving.

Oh goodness, my throat is now starting to get itchy and irritated...please...please...please put me out of my misery.  PLEASE.

Other than that, life is alright I suppose.

I must go clean up the kitchen and try to lay in bed and sleep.  I need some juice.

No comments: