Saturday, May 12, 2007

I will get the job I want.

I'm craving a sammich from Jimmy John's.

I'm completely aware that I'm crazy and I'm okay with that.

I seem not to care about a lot of things that ARE important these days. There used to be a sense of urgency to get certain things done and now it's like eh, whatever. It's scary that I just don't care.

It would start raining 15 minutes before I have to walk out the door to the bus stop.

Must get prescription sunglasses this summer. My eyes are getting to be sensitive even to brightness of clouds on a cloudy day. If that makes any sense.

I'm such an ass sometimes. Today I was moved to do something nice. I gave my dinner to a homeless man on my way to work. Three hours later I was bitching because I was hungry and gave up my dinner.

A hanger attacked me today and got me in the eye as it proceeded to pull my glasses off.

Yeah, I know.

I got a whole lot of nothing done tonight. Well save for applying for a couple of jobs, but that's about it.

Ugh...it's yard day. I just want a few more minutes of sleep.

Turned on the oven to warm some pizza, walk back in to check on it and the pizza is sitting on the stove still. I think I'm becoming more and more forgetful.

Shrunk the pants I'm wearing to work today. I hate that they shrink in length, but not in width where I need them to shrink.

"...I get mad when you walk away/So I tell you leave, when I mean stay/Warm as the sun dipped in black/Fingertips on the small of my back..."

I could really use some good lovin.

Tucking your dress pants into your socks is NOT a good look. Maybe if you've got some hiking to do through some brush, sure. But dude, you were standing on the side of the road waiting for the bus.

That chicken parm is pretty darn good. And if I would've seen that homeless man again I would've ended up giving him the rest of my portion and my bosses container. He would've had to find his own fork though.

Just because I don't answer your texts, call or message you doesn't mean I don't want to be your friend anymore. I can't be in a good mood all the time. I'm okay going a week or two or three without talking to or seeing someone.

I will get the job that I want.
I will get the job that I want.
I will get the job that I want.

Hunger induced headaches are a pain in the ass.

I'm just about done with this project and it'll be in the mail tomorrow. Woo hoo!!! I'm so tired of it.

Procrastination sucks big fat donkey dick as AB would say.

Yeah, I don't know.

I need to get out. I need to just sit in a bar with a drink or just water and listen to the music and just BE. I need to be around people (work doesn't count). I need a hug. I need to laugh. I need to smile. I need to flirt. I need to feel desired.

Blah...blah...blah...I need...I need...I need.

*heavy sigh*

I really really really want a sammich from Jimmy John's. I'll be obsessed until I get one.

My eyebrows look like caterpillars. I really should do something about that. But eh...it's not really IN the budget. Nothing is in the budget right now.

It sucks ass.

From Body & Soul magazine:

1. Your home is more than the sum of its walls. Make it a sacred space.
2. Creativity is a lifestyle, not simply an activity. Let is expand you.
3. True forgiveness springs from love, not regret.
4. Learn something new. Emphasize the trying, not the succeeding.
5. Spend some time in the dirt. You'll be amazed at what nature can inspire.
6. You don't have to have a perfect body to feel great in it.
7. Define yourself by who you are, not the roles you play.
8. Find rejuvination in five minutes of silence.
9. Contribute to abundance. If you no longer need something, pass it on.
10. Find direction in your life by looking where you want to go, not where you don't.


My shorts from last summer are loose. Now, while I'm glad I seem to be losing weight/inches, I'm not so thrilled that I'll have to go shopping for new clothes. New stuff really isn't in the budget.

I lied to my neighbor...I DO do my laundry at night. But so does she.

No comments: