Wednesday, July 11, 2007

For Me, Otherwise Just a Perk for Us (whoever he may be)

I did it. I up and got my nipples pierced. I figured if I can have my wisdom teeth* ripped from their sockets with just a bit of Novocaine, then nipple piercings are gonna be nothing. And they were for the most part just a little pinch and some pressure. Although they are a little sore now, I'll be fine. I can't wait to play and have them played with. Joe did a great job. He made me free uber comfortable standing/laying there jugs exposed. He asked why the nipples. Because I've been wanting to get it done and well...I don't have a lot of sensation in that are and figured these pretty babies would help. And what did he tell me...it would. Woo hoo!!! The salt water soak is going to be interesting (sitting for 5 to 10 minutes with my nipples resting in mini cups of salt water) and I'm not going to enjoy having to wear a bra to bed, but hey it's got to be done.

Off to sleep for me. This is going to be awkward as I normally sleep on my stomach.

*a little over a week ago I ended up at the emergency dentist and had to have my top two wisdom teeth pulled...not fun, but I got some good drugs. Not looking forward to the bottom two being removed.

No comments: