Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tag, You're It

So Gale tagged me and I haven't blogged in a while so I figured why not. So here I go...

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.
2. Post the rules on your Blog.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog
4. Tag 7 random people, linking to their Blog.
5. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their Blog.


Seven random facts about me...

1. I just got my driving permit for the first time less than six months ago.

2. I'm taller than probably more than half of my coworkers, but I have the smallest feet. (I'm made fun of all the time because of it.)

3. I'm a size 14, but I'm known as the "skinny bitch" at work. (I work in a plus size women's clothing store.)

4. I have no problem going to restaurants, movies, flying, riding the train or bus by myself, but I don't like calling up pizza places to call in orders.

5. I don't like people touching me with their feet. But I will massage certain people's feet.

6. I've lived in all of the US time zones.

7. I like to let my ice cream melt a little bit so that it's a little soupy.


I'm not tagging anyone because I don't feel like it. But you can do it if you want. If you do, comment me so I can read your list.

No comments: