Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where is everyone?

This list started over a month ago. I'm a slacker. Sorry.

Dude seriously, you don't tell your supervisor that you just took a hit off someone's joint while on your smoke break. I don't care what you do on your own time, but while your on the clock working with me...that's not gonna fly.

Don't want anyone else talking to me? Get married? Boy, stop. You're not allowed to say anything to me during sexy time anymore.

I have my own place!!! Whoooo ow! It's good to have a place to myself that's MINE! I can walk around naked. *grins* And have "company". *winks* And have dinner parties and good times. AND peace and quiet.

Oh bed, how I've missed you. I will never leave you again.

MUST. OBTAIN. FAN.

Oh so happy!!! I have such GREAT and WONDERFUL friends. Always on time. Always there when I need them.

Movies and a picnic at the IMA = fun...fun...fun...

My ex got married today.

*rubs arm* TheFelon is like the little brother I never wanted. The punching wars that ensue are quite entertaining at times. We have fun at work...throwing shoes at each other, sneaking up on each other, getting people kicked out of the mall.

SHUT UP!!! If I have to hear you talk about shopping for another minute I'm going to stab you in the throat. It's okay for there to be quiet whilst at work...read your book and quite complaining.

Why do I have so much lotion??? And to think I have a $10 off coupon that I feel the need to use...but do I really need to? NOT. AT. ALL. Am I going to use it? We'll see. [I didn't. Smart budget decision.]

Isn't the point of being a delivery driver to drive yourself around? Since when did it become okay for your mother to drive you around while you deliver pizzas?

Why oh why is L-Shot running around at bars and hip hop shows...take your pregnant ass home!

Grey: Barack Obama
Crowd: Barack Obama
Grey: Barack Obama
Crowd: Barack Obama
Grey: John McCain
Crowd: *silence*
*Grey falls and rolls on the floor laughing*

Hezekiah: I'm a Scorpio and we do what we want.
*thinks* Yeah we do.

Things might not always come out as we want them to, but I guess that's just the nature of the beast.

Um...I think I just witnessed a drug deal out in front of my building. Awesome.

Blackberry Jam w/ Jumbo Shrimp = CWAZY!!! The jerks in the leasing office are really starting to get on my last nerve.

Fix the damn faucet already, you fuckers. This is ridiculous.

I'm still not completely unpacked yet. I'm not sure I'll ever be. And where the fuck did all these damn clothes come from? I hope I can sell off most of them. Otherwise Freecycle/Goodwill it will be.

I need new bras. THAT ACTUALLY FIT.

I think my male friends have made it harder for me to find someone to date. Combined they all possess these great qualities that I appreciate and compare others too. They're always there when I need them and leave me feeling very well loved and cared for. [Part of the reason I'm still in Indiana.]

Contacting corporate got my shower fixed. Oh yeah baby. Now all they need to do is fill the damn holes they left and fix the other shit.

TheFireFighter is finally and officially not in my life anymore. It was hard to cut him out, but I did it. I feel a little bad about it. I still have my doubts about telling him I didn't want him in my life. I'm not sure it was the right thing to do. It probably was for the better. He was just going to continue to disappoint and hurt me and I definitely don't need that.

Worky, work, work, work.

It really is nice to have my own place and food in the fridge. I know I went from a studio to a 1 bedroom, but I had a lot of stuff in that studio. Why does my apartment feel so empty?

Oy, in a month and a half I'm going to be 29. My last year in my twenties. Weird. I so don't feel like I'm the age that I am. Where has all the time gone?

Where is everyone???

VERY full week ahead. I can do it. I'm gonna make it. I apologize in advance to anyone I'm a little bitchy too. Working pretty much 13 days straight is not very fun. The pay check will look nice, but oy.

Really??? You're bitching about the the EXTRA hours we gave you. We couldn't just dole out hours all willy nilly. There is a proper way to do things. Your bitching is only going to get you less hours when they hire more people. Is that REALLY what you wanted? You really shouldn't have gotten as many as you did. Ugh...some people are just never happy unless they're complaining about something.

...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...let go...

I'm already tired and the new week hasn't even started yet.

No comments: