Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Birthday Wish List

I will get back to regular listing shortly. I've been busy working and I have a new apartment. :)

My birthday is a coming (you've got about a month and a half ;) ). I'm pretty easy to please, I usually just want to spend time with friends celebrating and having fun. But gifts always make it a little bit sweeter. A girl can dream can't she.


New camera equipment


Time will spent celebrating with friends


Trip out of town, Chicago maybe? Heck anywhere out of Indianapolis would be good at this point.


Strawberry Chicken Salad from Urban Element


New plugs, tunnels or spirals, 0g.


Skateboard or a bike


Any of the following from Dunkin Donuts: a mini cheese pizza, grilled cheese flatbread sammich, boston creme donut, coffee cool lata (the only way I'll drink coffee pretty much).


The Hello Kitty Fender in black with the matching guitar strap


Sammich from Jimmy John's.



This wallet:


These earrings:


Bagels from Einstein Bagel Bros.


Winning Lottery Ticket


Wii


Dinner at Fogo de Chao or Maggiano's


One day where I get to be spoiled and get to do what I want to do.


Plenty of hugs and cheek kisses.


Nike Air Structure Triax 91


Puma Screaming Hand


Osaka Dunks


Dr. Feelgood Dunks


Pee Wee Herman Dunks


I Shoot People


Photo shoot of me.


Any one of these http://www.threadless.com/?streetteam=chickenscratch">Threadless Tees in a girls XL.

No comments: