Wednesday, August 13, 2008

*tries not to panic*

I've just been informed that I have two weeks to find a place to live. *deep heavy sigh* I knew this was coming but I didn't realize it would be so soon. It's hard not to stress out. Unfortunately I don't have enough income right now for an apartment so I'm looking for a job at the same time (I'm checking CraigsList multiple times a day to pick up a gig or two here and there). Or quick ways to earn cash. I currently have a loan listed on Prosper.com: http://www.prosper.com/lend/listing.aspx?listingID=380742 and hope that it will get funded. This is tough. If anyone knows of a way to earn some quick cash (that's legal and doesn't require nudity...okay I might actually be willing to do some nudity) please let me know. Seriously.

Pray for me or send out positive vibes or whatever it is you may do. pleaseandthankyou.

Heck pass on my loan link if you can...maybe someone will open their heart and even bid down the interest.

1 comment:

Superstar said...

sell flowers in bars, or blinking lights at events...
I have the glow business that I actually made a weekly living to do...:p)