Monday, November 17, 2008

...how do we move from A to B...

  • Duncan Hines Mini Warm Delights are such a tease. All that warm, gooey, chocolatey goodness.
  • I love my new hair. It's fun and sometimes reminds me of the Cowardly Lion on the Wizard of Oz.
  • Lovely, I get all comfy in bed and pop in a movie only to find out the disc is cracked. BOOO!
  • I really need to remember that my home computer monitor is NOT a touch screen like the one at work. I want a touch screen.
  • This chronic back pain has got to go. Sleeping on my stomach probably doesn't help.
  • The new job is starting to piss me off. Why'd you hire me if you weren't going to ever schedule me?
  • I've been thinking about it and I think I need to look for a regular full time job. I don't like worrying about money. I want to be at least a little comfortable. I want to know that I'll be getting a regular paycheck, instead of being unsure how many hours I'll have this week or the next.
  • Something is wrong. I don't like that I'm aware that something is wrong. I have an idea about what I need to do, but I'm still feeling really lost and disconnected. Sometimes I just want to curl up in bed and cry. It sucks monkey balls. I try to spend time out with friends in order to get out of my head, but I'm tired. I missy happy go lucky less stressed me. Where is she?
  • I'm lonely.
  • But I have great and wonderful friends who care about me. I'm glad for that.
  • "...hands down/I'm too proud for love, but with eyes shut/it's you I'm thinking of/but how do we move from A to B/it can't be up to me/cause I don't know/eye to eye/thigh to thigh/I let go/I think I'm a little bit/little bit/a little bit in love with you/but only if you're a little bit/little bit little bit/ in la la la la love with me..."
  • OMG, what is with the heat??? I should not have to have a fan in the window when it's cold outside. At least I don't pay for the heat.
  • Ugh...foiled again. I'm never gonna be able to get the shoes I want. *sigh*
  • This wanting things and not being able to get them sucks. Another reason I need a regular (better) job.
  • Must get to work on hats, scarves, cards, art pieces.
  • Why am I having dreams about being pregnant. Kind of scary.
  • Might possibly be getting a car soon. Whooo ow!
  • I miss writing/blogging. I'll try to make it back here more often.
  • I miss Dunkin Donut dates with Lesley too. Soon?
  • Time for change. Time for progress. Time for productivity. Time to get things moving. I can do it.
  • Sprint Mobile Broadband sucks ass. I've got to find a solution to my internet problems.

No comments: