Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I apologize for the lack of lists. I couldn't log onto this site from the library because it's blocked. I do have a couple of lists on my MySpace blog though.

  1. TheFireFighter SAYS he wants to see me and take me out for pizza. Right. [I let him stop by, we did NOT go out for pizza.]
  2. Mmmmm...warm, toasty, heat paid apartment.
  3. Fucking smokers. This is my air too. Quit polluting it. Why is my downstairs neighbor's smoke some how filling into MY apartment. Blech.
  4. I'm kinda shitty with him right now. He's probably really busy, but I'm still shitty with him.
  5. Looong ass work day AND it seems I've already offended one of my new coworkers at my new job. You say curvy, I say hippy. Get over it.
  6. Hi, my name is Stephanie (Melissa's alter ego) I'm nice and kind of slutty. [Yeah, I don't know. I think I looked pretty damn good though. Boobs all out.]
  7. Boo at not having the shoes I ordered in stock, but still available for order online. :(
  8. Yay for Chewy Lemonheads and Friends.
  9. Woo hoo for three days off in a row. [It turned into two days so I could train at job 2.]
  10. It's time for crocheting. Gimme yarn.
  11. I'm not sure how long I'm gonna do this phone as a modem thing. The connection kind of sucks and it's REALLY slow. I need speed.
  12. I feel like such an ass. That is NOT my grandfather's name, it's my uncle's. Stupid security question.
  13. Waking up every morning with my back in pain and hurting is NOT cool.
  14. Yeah, I think that crush is over. Too many things I can see that aren't particularly my cup of tea.
  15. FUCK! Abnormal test results mean I must go back for more testing. :( Me no likey the hospital and it's not where I want to spend any of my two days off.
  16. Vote! Vote! Vote! I voted two weeks ago. So glad I did that.
  17. Go out tonight or don't go out tonight? I think I shall stay in and rest up. The holiday season is upon us and I have things to make and do.
  18. SHUT THE FUCK UP. I really wish I could poke my neighbor with a stick. All that damn yelling and screaming.
  19. I want to be lazy on my days off. Anyone want to come do my laundry for me. I won't make you wash my unmentionables.
  20. "...I'm realizing more and more that I'm less interested in sex for the sake of sex and more interested in the intimacy of having sex with someone that I have an emotional connection to." Yeah, that's kind of how I'm starting to feel. There are days when sometimes all I want to do is the dirty, but there seem to be a lot more days where I want to be held and cuddled and wake up next to someone I connect with and then do the dirty. Does that come with age?
  21. It seems like open marriages/relationships keep coming up on talk shows and blogs lately. And while I don't think I'm a jealous person, I'm not sure how I feel about sharing. Although I can't imagine just being with one person.
  22. Anyone want to cuddle with me tonight?

No comments: