Saturday, November 20, 2010

*thpppppt*

So I actually meant to post this a week and a half ago, but I'm kind of a procrastinator. Normally I wouldn't really share a photo like this because I really don't like pictures of myself that are not from the chest up. I don't think I'm fat, but I'm also not where I want to be at either. I keep telling myself that I'm going to start walking and get moving and eating better, but it hasn't happened yet. So I took these photos. This is the most I've ever weighed. I'm hoping these photos will motivate me to get moving. If I can't get back to the weight I was at in HS or right when I started college, I'd AT LEAST want to be back under 200 lbs. and the only time I ever want to see 200 lbs again is when I'm pregnant. And 200 won't even be sticking around long after that.

I can't say that I don't have the time to work out because I'm currently unemployed. I have ALL day to work out and I've started to feel that in life, when you want something, you make time for it. Saying that you don't have time is an excuse and quite a popular one at that.

I don't know how often I will post about my weight or what I'm doing, but I hope that I can stick with getting moving and eating better because I don't have a real plan right now, which probably isn't a good thing. I guess I'm just taking it as I go. But I know I can do it. I'm capable. I just need to quit making excuses.

So yeah, hopefully the next time I post a full body pic, I'm a wee bit tinier.

No comments: