Tuesday, November 1, 2011

four times eight

I turned 32 this past Wednesday. It was a pretty decent birthday. I hung out with friends at Coaches the evening before  and then spent the day in Chicago. I would have liked to stay in Chicago longer, but it wasn't in the birthday budget. I will say that I actually spent my birthday money on myself and not on bills. I treated myself.

A handsome young stranger gave me his other slice of pizza while at Coaches because he order the last two. It was a nice gesture. Definitely added to the birthday experience. Mac n' cheese, pizza and beer and drinks.

Business is going well. My wares are now in 6 shops in 4 states. It's pretty exciting. The goods will also be in a local Holiday Pop Up Shop. Needless to say, I'm keeping busy. I just wish I had more money to put into my business. I have a lot of things I would like/need to pay for and as usual, I always need MORE yarn.

ScruffyNerdy asked me a while back about collaborating on something with him. Wasn't sure how we'd be able to combine our two art mediums together, but he'll be embroidering patches with my logo on them for my pieces. I'm looking forward to what they'll look like. Glad that we've become better friends and that things aren't awkward after the admittance of the crush.

My make up application has improved. I've got a nice little minimalist look that's nice and quick. My face has sort of cleared up. Still can't figure out why I only get blemishes on one side of my face. It's kind of annoying.

I'll be heading to Cleveland at the end of the week for work. I'm told it's going to be crazy madness. I need to rest up while I can. I'm trying to clean up my apartment before I go so that it's nice when I get back. There's a lot to do. I want to move. I think I'm going to start packing things up so that I'm more motivated to move.

Also, I need to get serious about eating better and working out. I need to find some motivation and inspiration. No more excuses.

No comments: