Monday, April 30, 2012

april goals - update

mango, pineapple and spinach smoothie

april goals*

  • drink more water - a little harder than I expected it to be. I don't often drink anything in the morning when I have my breakfast and end up waiting until I get to work to finally drink something, which is usually water. I still need to work on this. A few times though I was drinking at least a pitcher of water a day.
  • eat vegetarian for a week - easy peasy. The first day someone mentioned going out to get chicken wings. I almost wanted to quit right there and start over, but I didn't. I even ended up going a little longer than a week. I think it was mostly out of laziness/being tired. I thought about doing this once a month. I haven't decided yet though. Also, not really a fan of vegetarian refried beans. Gimme regular refried beans.
  • save $100 - I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to put $100 away this month. I just barely made it. I'm not sure what I'm saving up for right now, but it's nice to be able to put some extra money away just in case.
  • create a new warm fuzzy for issa.ino - I waited for the last minute to do this. As in I waited until today. I had the idea in my head, but I had to see how it would work out and it did. I still need to work it on it a little bit to get it to my liking. It may be awhile though before it hit the streets though.
  • eat more fruits and veggies - this went hand in hand with eating vegetarian for a week. I had fruit smoothies every morning for breakfast and added spinach to them to get more green. I could add more veggies and will try to incorporate more into my meals. I love veggies, so this should be easy, but it's not. 
*click to see original april goals post

No comments: