Tuesday, May 15, 2012

progress...not so much

It's mid month and May goals aren't going very well. Three of my goals require cash money and while I have some, it's earmarked for bills (I try to be a responsible adult). I'm still going to make an attempt though because something is better than nothing and you can't fail if you don't at least try.

My phone is giving me the blues. I'm having screen issues that couldn't be fixed at a service center so they're sending me a new phone. I hope it's on it's way soon. Now would be a good time to let go of being on the phone all the time though. Take a nice little break and get some other stuff done. There's plenty to do.

Nothing too exciting is going on these days. The weather has been nice, but I still tend to stay inside watching tv, working or napping. Lots of napping. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just want to take naps...all day. Is there any money in that?

I got a haircut yesterday. I couldn't take the ends being so dry after the botched perm I got about two months ago. I cut off ANOTHER six inches. I think I've cut off a total of twelve inches since I've gotten it permed. I don't even remember the last time my hair has been this short. It's different. It's going to take some getting used to. No more easy top knots.


We won't promise/manipulate with acts of intimacy, we'll use acts of fun/nerd shit. #futurehusband

No comments: