Sunday, May 13, 2012

5AT: that google is so cool and red eyebrows


Half way through the week I was all man...nothing awesome has really happened yet this week, what's going on here? But the week came through for me and there's more than enough awesome to go around.
fat quarters and double exposure w/ the vignette app

five awesome things

  1. red eyebrows - I'd seen red eyebrows on folks before and used to even think it was a little ridiculous, but then on a whim I decided to try them for myself and they are pretty sweet. I'd wear them on an almost daily bases, they're just that fun.
  2. meeting a goal - I set a goal to sell 50 cards this season. I didn't think it'd be a problem since Mother's Day is smack damn in the middle of Spring. Goal has been met and exceeded. I gained 19 new customers. And so far all the Mother's have LOVED their cards. AWESOME!!! 
  3. Google - Google does the most things with there title and gets creative with their searches. Type askew or tilt and hit search...awesome right? I bet they have a lot of fun in those offices.
  4. fat quarters -  I decided I wanted to take up sewing recently and Gale over at Stamps and Stitches gave me some awesome fat quarters from her stash. I can't wait to get sewing. I don't know what I want to make with them yet, but it's sure to be fun.
  5. The Container Store - It's The Container Store, what else do I really need to say about it to describe the awesomeness that radiates from it? I'm on a budget so I just bought more hangers and a little sorting tray. If I had the cash money though...I'd have bought a new desk and chair and SO. MUCH. MORE.

No comments: