Friday, June 22, 2012

back to work

I miss Milwaukee. It seems like it's harder to get up in the morning to go to work here than it was there. I'm sure part of it that my apartment is so hot that I just don't want to move. Milwaukee has that nice lake breeze. Here's it's just hot. I miss the free breakfast and some one making my bed for me too and the people that I was lucky enough to work with. Even though the days were crazy long, it was fun.

I still haven't finished unpacking. *smh*

I'm working another NINE day stretch. Meh. This means when I get home I don't want to do anything and there is a ton that I need to do and get done. I'm having a hard time with that. Feel free to check out my other blog to see what I'm up to creatively.

I'm ready for another trip. Vacation or work, either is good with me.

I joined a Disposable Camera Swap. I bought my camera today and have an idea how it's all going to go down. I hope my partner likes what I put together. I think this is going to be super fun. I also plan on doing this Summer Scavenger Hunt by City Spirit. Mine as well live life while I can, there's no fun to be had when you're dead.

That's really about it. Not much going on. Just crafty shit. Ugh. I need to shower and go to sleep. I so wish I could just snap my fingers and it'd be done. Also, I wish I could pull all the carpet out of my apartment and refinish what I believe are probably some beautiful wood floors underneath. Or just move into a lovely two bedroom home. Or three bedroom. I'm not too picky. ;)

No comments: