Tuesday, June 19, 2012

honey, I'm home!

We arrived back home from Milwaukee yesterday at about 5PM. Tired doesn't even describe how I feel. And this heat wave going on right now isn't helping much either.

I had a great time this weekend. Hard work, got to see my BFF from college, good food, good beer and meeting new people. It was a lot of fun. I miss the king size bed and Cartoon Network already. I would love to be able to attend the next event we don in Austin in August, but I'm not sure it's going to happen. Even though the schedules for these events is crazy and we work 12+ hour days, I love them. We get to meet other people in our company and it's a little more relaxed.

There was a lot of flirting going on during this trip between all the employees. It was fun to watch and participate in. I met a few boys who are probably the opposite of what I normally like, that I totally would've smooched had the opportunity arose.

It was nice to have lunch with my BFF from college. I haven't seen him in seven years. We had a quick lunch together. It would've been nice if we'd gotten to hang out a little bit longer. Oh well. We had a good time catching up and talking about the old days. It was a little weird to see him with a wedding ring on and talking about his kids. Oh how things change.

Sorry about no 5AT post this past Sunday. I wasn't anywhere near a computer. I'll add a few extra items from this past weekend to this weeks list.

As I was getting all caught up on my blog reading last night I joined Campfire Chic's Disposable Camera Swap just in time. I don't need a new project right now, but I thought this would be fun. If there were still time for you to sign up, I'd say go for it. But it closed out last night. I haven't used a disposable camera in years. Do they even sell them anymore? I guess I'll have to go hunt for one.

Here are a few pictures from my weekend:

1 - lunch with with my BFF from college, 2 - creepy resin cop statue that we thought was the real for like 1.5 days, 3 - fatty boombalatty beer, I only ordered it because of the name, 4 - king size bed, I miss you already and cartoon network too

No comments: