Thursday, June 14, 2012

mill-ay-walk-ay

That's where I'm headed today. For work. I may have mentioned that in a previous post. I'd go back and check but that seems like extra work that I don't really feel like doing right now because I still need to pack, wash dished, clean up and some other stuff I'm probably forgetting about. You'll miss me right?

This past weekend was pretty awesome. Especially have such a long work week. Pride, the INDIEana Handicraft Exchange and the Talbott Street Art Fair had my day packed and full of sun. I've got some pretty rad tan lines now. *sarcasm* I so love the sun though. I hung around and home on Sunday to recover from such a busy Saturday.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my craft business blog. I just started sewing and quilting and at the moment have no plans to add it to my business so I'm not sure I want to blog about those things there. I can't decide what to do. I did create a blog just in case I decide to move those things. I also created a blog for my photography, but haven't had any time to add anything to it. When I get back from out of town I'll add it to my to do list.

Anywho, don't miss me too much. And pop on over to my other blog and see what kind of crafty goodness I've been up to.

I'm crafty and you know it. *does pelvic thrust through blog post*

No comments: