Thursday, July 26, 2012

5AT: new glasses and Nutella cheesecakse

Photobucket

@ScootDubbs Why. So. Serious?
  1. a working phone - Yay!!! I finally have a phone that functions properly (it doesn't shut down and get stuck in reboot mode and I can take pictures) after almost two months and I didn't have to travel all the way out to Timbuktu to get it fixed. Thank goodness for insurance.
  2. house parties - I got to hang out with a bunch of friends and our guy ScruffyNerdy before he leaves for grad school. Lots of good food and good conversation and good fun. While it sucks he's leaving us, I'm glad he's off to do something he wants to do, making a change to get where he wants to be.
  3. Nutella cheesecake - *drools* Oh so yummy. This was my first time making this and even though I screwed up the recipe a bit, it was STILL DEE-licious. I made this for the house party somewhat at the request of ScruffyNerdy. Everyone seemed to enjoy it and I had one person ask for the recipe. I'm loving baking and cooking more and more.
  4. new glasses...for cheap - I've been wearing glasses since I was in 2nd grade. They can be expensive. I'm so glad that I found Coastal. They have such a great selection and are ALWAYS offering free pairs of glasses w/ the cost of shipping. I scored the glasses above for $16. You can't beat that. I haven't bought a pair yet that didn't work for me.
  5. naps - Who doesn't love a good nap? I don't think I have to explain why naps are such a glorious thing. lol
I'm linking up with From My Grey Desk's H54F (high five for Friday).



Photobucket

1 comment:

Rima said...

YES!! Coastal is AWESOME. I got my first pair for yup $16. Mine's clear like yours (yay twins) but wayfarer style. woo.