Wednesday, July 25, 2012

it's business...it's business time!


I never have business cards on me. This is no bueno. My wallet is a business card case, but with my ID, bus pass, debit card and sometimes cash I feel like I don't have space in it for business cards. So I end up not having any on me when someone happens to ask about my work.

Welp, no more excuses. I had today off and wanted to get some sewing done. I found a tutorial for this little cutie online earlier this week and thought I'd give it a shot. And BAM! I made two in less than an hour. Cute ay? It probably holds about 25 business cards.

I ended up giving the blue one away on Instagram. I'm thinking about making a few extra for Sew Loco to see how well they do. I mean, who wouldn't want a cute little business card holder like this? Heck you could use it to hold other things too. Bus passes, your ID, extra cash, gum.

I had something else to say, but now I can't remember. Maybe it'll come to me later.  I put in my resume to a local bake shop today. They make the best cupcakes and I just recently in the last year discovered my love for baking and cooking and I thought why not. I've been looking to change my work situation to something that suits me better and I think this could be a step in the right direction. We'll see.

1 comment:

Rima said...

omg, i hope you get that job at the bakery. i would be so jelly if you do. that's my dream. woo.