- What is your biggest phobia? - I don't think there is anything that I'm deathly afraid of. I don't like calling up the pizza guy or doctors offices or any other business, but I'm not es-scared to do it. It does make me a little nervous when my upper body/head is confined to a small space though. But I wouldn't call it a phobia. Bugs don't scare me, but some of them sure do look yucky and while I don't particular care for heights I'll still go up high, I just stay away from the edge.
- If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why? - At the moment it'd be the day I spent with Babe. We ran around Chicago in the rain and cold looking for red mittens and avoiding friendly intimacy. We spent the latter half of the day playing kissy face and holding hands. It was fun, silly and carefree. It was easy.
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? - I'd say about 28 or 29. I already knew for the most part who I was and what I wanted out of life. Still mistaken for a woman in her early 20's. Not so young that people didn't take me seriously. Not so old that it seems weird that my life is sort of floating around and being me.
- What celebrity do you get mistaken for? - Personality - Daria Morgandorffer. Looks - Kimora Lee Simmons or Charlene Yi. I look like neither and often get upset when compared the former.
- What songs are included on the soundtrack of your life? - Do For You by HEAVy, PYT by Michael Jackson off the top of my head.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Me, Myself & I
Joining up with the Me, Myself & I link up PAR-TAY! Doing new things over here, you can like it or lump it.