Wednesday, July 18, 2012

temper temper

*deep heavy sigh*

I totally lost it last night. While I think it's funny what happened now, I still can't believe I did what I did.

I went out last night to hang out with friends at our regular Tuesday night spot. The plan was not to stay out too late because I had to work a full shift the next morning. We hung out and had a good time and we would've gotten out at a decent hour...

...but when we were just about to get into the van to go home, a guy (Frack) parked across the street from us that we didn't even know thought it'd be funny to yell, "You bitches better get in your van." (I don't use the word bitch, not even with girlfriends. I think it's disrespectful in any manner.) And he didn't say it just once...he KEPT saying. So Tigress yelled back at him. And then he started cussing at us more, but wouldn't budge from where he was standing.

Tigress went back to the bar to let our friends know that things could get ugly. At that point, I didn't really think anything would happen. But he wouldn't shut up...and I was really starting to get pissed, so I walked past him and told him to come up and say it in my face. He didn't budge and then finally he and his buddy drove off. Or so we thought.

As we're standing outside of the bar trying to calm down Frick and Frack come up from behind and Frack continues to talk shit to us and tell us that no one was going to mess with him because he knew people at the bar and started name dropping. All the names he dropped...good friends of mine.

Something finally snapped inside of me. (And I'm normally a pretty calm, it's whatever type of person.) I turned around told him to go the fuck away and then spit at him...and missed. But spit none the less. And to me, spitting on someone is one of the most disrespectful things you can do to a person. But I'd had it with him. He had disrespected us enough and had no idea who we were.

As soon as it happened my friends pushed me back and got in front of me. Frack then tried to hurt my feelings by saying something about my mom and dad and then ran inside to tell the DJ (a good friend of mine) that he would not be coming back (with HIS food truck) if people were gonna spit on him. Only it's not his food truck, so it's not his decision and my friend really didn't seem to care. It's not like the food truck brings business to the spot. It's just convenient after people have been drinking and are hungry.

After that both guys left and I couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation. I tried to spit on someone and missed. Hilarious. And Frack was trying to verbally attack a bunch of women. How lame is that? And while he may have ruffled our feathers a bit, we handled business.

I'm kinda thankful that I missed though. I think it could've gotten ugly had I actually hit him. I'm also thankful to know that my friends have my back and stepped in. And now, I know what I'm capable of. I never thought I could get that angry. But at least I'm able to look back and laugh at myself about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're one fiesty lady! i love it :) he totally deserves what you did to him because he's being so disrespectful when you guys aren't even doing anything against him. i guess he's just trying to provoke you guys and if you didn't budge, he'll be satisfied

Rima said...

DANGGG GIRL!! I know how it feels when temper gets in the way. You just act out of well, Temper. Good thing your spit didn't hit him. I couldn't imagine what could've happened next.

I applaud for your braveness!

Rima