This whole list was almost all State Fair food, but I decided that I should share other stuff too.
- Momma Smacker - *drools* Best grilled cheese sandwich ever. I wish I'd seen this when we first got to the fair so I wouldn't have wasted my money on a dang corn dog and could've gotten a WHOLE sandwich instead of half of one. This sandwich consisted of smoked gouda, pulled pork (and I don't really eat pork) and caramelized onions nicely grilled. They had some other interesting grilled cheese sandwiches too.
- Red Velvet Funnel Cake - *drools some more* I love red velvet. This was delicious and just the right portion. I actually judge cupcake shops based on their red velvet cupcakes. This didn't not disappointed. Thank goodness for $2 Tuesday at the Fair. (I went with $20 and left with $1. I ended up eating/drinking at 5 different spots.) SCORE!!!
- new projects - I've got pretty much all my must do projects out of the way and now I can start work on stuff for me. I'm pretty geeked and ready to start working on a space invaders pillow. He's gonna match Lucy. Hopefully they'll both come together right as fall is beginning and then I can cuddle up on the couch with both of them.
- winner, winner, chicken dinner - Played the lottery on a whim at the Fair and won a spin and $2 whole dollars and then I won 5 more scratch off tickets. Those things can be addicting. If I would've had more money to spend I probably would've bought a couple more. Now all I need to do is win a jackpot. Gotta play to win.
- Oh Lucy! - Her top and bottom are done!!! Oi! Her top...I now know that I need to plan out my designs first instead of just jumping in and doing. I don't know how many times I had to make changes and ended up having to cut extra pieces. Thank goodness for having extra fabric. Now all I need to do is baste, quilt and bind. Then it'll be cuddle time.