Joining up with the Me, Myself & I link up PAR-TAY again this month!
- What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? - Go on one of those crazy game shows like Wipe Out or Oh Sit where I have to do a crazy obstacle and then I get to win money. I don't really care about the being on tv part though. I think it'd be fun. That or play the lottery. Then I would quit my job and pursue blogging and crafting full time. And if you're wondering why I didn't just choose to quit my job and pursue blogging and crafting full time it's because I think failure in things like that are a good learning experiences. It helps you grow.
- If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time? - I guess it depends on what my funds are looking like and how mobile I am. If I'm bed ridden then I want to spend as much time as I can with family and friends. If I have money to travel and am well enough then I want to travel the world and experience things I've never done before, dragging along friends and family so they can experience those things too.
- If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be? - Mild Mannered Girl Stabs Stranger with Crochet Hook.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? - That's a tough one, a lot of things bug the shit out of me, it's hard to pinpoint the one that bugs me the most. Here are a few: noisy neighbors (especially late at night), when people don't know how to use your, you're, there, they're, their, two, too and to, when someone is late and I'm stuck waiting. Okay, while typing that out I realized what bugs me the most, men who do not know how to approach a woman properly. I HATE, HATE, HATE when a man comes up and grunts, mmm...you sexy. Can I take you to dinner? WTF?!? What kind of approach is that? If a man grunts, stares at me or uses the word sexy, I shut down immediately and go into defense mode. To me the word sexy should only be used between people who have intimate with each other or know each other well. It's not a word to be thrown around and used on just any one.
- What is your favorite chick flick movie? - I watch chick flick type movies, but I don't have a favorite, unless you count Memoirs of a Geisha. That's not really a chick flick though.